Monday, November 28, 2011

Friends

Hello, guys. :) I'm here again,. HAHA. Well, sometimes I feel lonely without reason. Not because I don't have any friends. It just like a heart there without soul. LOL. It's really hard to explain. Sorry about that. :( What is my relationship? Hmm, I know somebody curious about my relationship, actually like you seen this. Nothing happen, but it had been changed. HAHA. Should I laugh? Should I sad? Should I mad at myself? I don't know. I let it past. No reason, no tears. Fine, I just finished camp. HAHA. Damn tired. I had made news friends at there. Somebody come from bintulu some is miri people. HAHA. My broken english suck HAHA. Sorry. :x Today, i hang out with my friends. I thought that will have a lot story can share but it didn't. Nevermind, take it off. HAHA :D So now, see the photos. Not many la. :) Check it out.


We three of us. :)



Hee :D

We had watch movie Immortals HAHA. Nice but a little bit violent. Yerrrr. Tomorrow go out with Jia watch 'Breaking Dawn' Wohoo. Edward and Bella. :D

After that, we went for parkson shopping around. Then go to mcDonald HAHA. :D And meet a friend at there, a pretty girl :) photos :D







 FINISH . Sorry for my lazying.
To be continue. xoxo. Byebye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment