Friday, March 25, 2011

Hello hello !

Long time do not update my blog. So now i try to describe my school life. Well , today i played with Ying Ying , Wei Nei , Hui Sin ! Haah ! :D Maybe im super active girl. So they all scare me ! LOL ! Especially is Ying Ying ! A little cute girl ! :DD I like her. Well , the semester exam was past. I get my test paper from my teachers ! When i see it , my heart said : OH NO ! HUI JUN ! You are really stupid ! How can idiot like this ? It was a bad result. I failed 4 subjects. Yea. Are 4 subjects ! REALLY sucks ! So now , better study hard. :) I know i can  do ! Luckily, my english and mathematic  make me satisfy of it :D Thanks God. Anyways , i felt im not the class of student. But i will try. Congratulation , my classmate they get a good marks ! * envil * Haah ! :D

Friendship : Its fine !
Lover : Maybe . i guess !
Family : Im a felicity girl !



Im not a brave girl ! IS A TIMID GIRL !
Qin , i say i need you ! :D
Rong , happiness is alyaws beside you ! =]
Nei , without any lover u still can enjoy ur single life ! =)
Zai pig , U have a good one already ! :) * i jealous !
Wawa , If can , dun care too much ! Because the wound will larger and larger never stopppp. C:


Okayyy. I need to stop and take a shower now. Later i have a addmath tuition. Sieness. Need tuition ! But i cannot to complain of it . Because i really need ! Haah ! So , hope readers enjoy my blog ! No pictures to upload. No time to take a photo ! Haah. I really busy ! Okay? LOL. Actually im lazy lar.  * Ps : Nei i saw your blog ! I like your dress ! Damn pretty. And And ! That day you look like a lady ! :)


I want to shout and say I REALLY MISS YOU ! HJ :D


CHEER UP !  Stop write here. Bubye :D


                                      These were took by last year :)



THE END ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment