Sunday, March 27, 2011

A sunday :)

Well , when i woke up. The first thing i did was switch on the computer online , blogging ! Haah. I cannot leave with the computer . Seriously. I cannot do that ! Omg. My homework haven finish , addmath and tuition de !  Haih , really lazy to do. But later i need time to finish it ! =)
Qin , I miss you eh ! We go lim teh with my darling them ! Haah. But my hp out of credit now. So , cannot msg them go out ! LOL ! My daddy haven help me reload. Maybe he is busy. =) * forgive * Am i a nice person ? Hee , Yea. i try. * crazy *
Next , i still miss you . Mr.J :) U know that i miss you? No , u dunno. Because u dunno who is Hui Jun. Do you hear this name before? Do you remember my face? Do you know we are the same school before? Do you know i know your lover is who? Do you know I am a bad girl? LOL ! I guess you dunno at all . Dunno at all ! Right? Can you answer my question? Haah ! Stupid ah me ! Sure you dunno ! :D Because we are stranger !
How a brave can make me find you , Mr. J? == I still cannot 跨出自己的那一步 :(
Im failed ! :) HAHAHAHA !

Bubye , reader :)
Have a nice Sunday ! Rock it ! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment