Sunday, August 28, 2011

The last post before to Sibu

Well, quite sad. Because i need go Sibu 6 days. It may kill me. Ahaa.
Someone don't go with me. Something happened, really is a bad news when i heard that.
I know you are sad. You just don't express with me. but i KNOW you as well. Dear. :))
I will buy present to you. The sad case is i need buy many presents to my friends, waste money to buy.
Ahaa. I miss you all xD Although we meet on before school holidays. *hen lame* HAHA

Back on 26-08-2011:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDADA LEE !!
I know you at Sabah now. Then we cannot help you celebrate your birthday party.
So we wait you back ! :D All the best ya. Take care about your leg ! :))

The old photo before you transfer school. :))

I had a dinner just now :) It quite nice. I met with my cousin-- Sheau ting. She is fatter than before. HAHA
But still cute lar. A simple dinner. :))
 =)

Her, me :)
I look so old ! :( Sad.

Stop here. Enjoy your holidays :)
Good night. I need to pack my stuff ! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment