Thursday, August 4, 2011

Simple day with the simple life !

Well, August already. That mean exam coming soon. Ahaa. Haven't prepare at all. Hmm, should be say no mood study at all? I don't know. Okay, let me share something with you.
Back on 03-08-2011 :
I had tuition around 3 hours. HOW BORED IS IT?! LOL ! It was really tired and boring ! Wth? HAHA
But i still can finish my physics exercise. PRO !
HAHA *Kidding* C:
04-08-2011 :
Ashely Ho, Brian Chin and me went to Boulevard bought some stuff. :)
Actually I'm lazy go to Bou, but I must go. Ahaa.
So I waste my sleeping time instead of hang out time. Hmm. How bigness am I? HAHA :D
After finish bought stuff, we went to Old Town White Coffee there. Upload pictures.
Check it out :]


I won't order this noodles again ! == Bad taste. LOL. Price expensive ! Argh. D:

 He. :)
Her. :)
Looks old? :( Hmm.
Around 5pm ++ we went back. Then, I had tuition with ChowRong =] How funny she is?
Ahaa. Then we have mood to toke photos. Take a look ! Guys. :)

 Original :D
 Film Reel Old :)
Pencil edited :]

The simple girl with the simple life. The end ! :)
Good night everyone ! It's late. Ahaa.
Have a nice day !

 I LOVE MYSELF ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment