Thursday, May 5, 2011

A day for exam =))

Im dead in Sejarah ! Really dead larrrr. Haiyo =(
So hard !
I cannot memories all of the story , it is so hard !
''Nyawa nyawa ikan'' sudah ! HAHA
But Nvm lar, past already. I pray myself ! =))
Buddah buddah ! Lol.
But i try myyyy best to finish all of the question liao ! Really .
Ps : My class really cold , damn cold ! I want bring jacket liao ! HAHA
I need to do revision liao, Chemistry on tomorrow ! LOL =(
Actually my chemistry not really good ! Normal normal onlyyyyy. Oh buddah !
Sien , i don't want Exam ! =(
HAHAHA.

In this evening , someone bring refrence book to me ! HAHA Actually im nervous ! Don't know why, yea la.
I know this action very stupid ! =D HAHA. Someone was moody wor. I don't know how to appease you lar !
Sorry =(( But i hope you can be happy . Okay , baby ? =)
ILY too , viewed your blog just now ! I know the course need 4 years to study.
Hmm, i don't no got chance go there or not. Cannot answer your question. =))

Today , i didn't find my babiesssss them , really busy lar. Feel like long time we didn't that !
I miss them =)) Hee , tomorrow go Lavenderrr 's class find them ! I want chat with you all ! =))
Do babiesss miss me ?
My lavender ah dear was sick ! So hope you getting well soon !
Miss money don't emo emo liao ! Please HAHA
Wei nei , don't too stress larrr !
Zai pig , llalalaalallaa~ Domo domo there !
Wawa , you are hyper active , my gosssh !
Chew yen , i didn't see dao you ! LOL

Oh ya , i should upload some picture. 01-05-2011
Had a dinner with labuan daddy , and friendsss them !
Take a look yar ! =))









I like Siamese secret restaurant ! All of their meal , damn nice ! Baby , next time we go together with Ashely them ! Wahaha =)) I like chocolate milkshake and them Grilled lamp chop ! Damn damn nice ! Olalalalala~




Hee , Lazy to explain . LOL ! =))


          






Group photo , the end ! After finished our dinner . I went lim teh with Ashley, Chew Yen , Eric and his friend ! :) Eric , please drive carefully ! Don't act cool there ! HAHA. Use safety belt ! Friend.


Just a random post, stop here ! =))
Bubye readers , Good luck to myself and my babiessss !
To you too , readers.
And baby too =)) Hee.
Enjoy my bloggy ! Good night ! =))

1 comment: