Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mommy's day.

Hello ! Readersss. Oh yea , i celebrate with my mommy already !
Really full ah.  HAHA. How about readers ? Celebrate with your mommy already? =))
Do you say I Love you Mommy ? HAHA. Actually im not dare to say :x LOL !
I bought a bunch of flower to my lovely mommy ! Hope she like it ! Hee =))
I wanna to say thank you to my 'wei lai da sao' ! Thank for helped me buy ! *hugsss*
In this evening , i accompany Mr.J and his friend hang out. HAHA. His friend really nice de lar !
Okay, skip------------------------------ *privacy* :)
Let look some pictures !


The flower ! Nice ? =)) Hee.

 My lovely mommy ! =))

Very blur de picture, took by my daddy. LOL ! =))



Hee. It is me ! Olalala =))


Stop here, enjoy readersss. Bubye =))
Good night ! Sleep tight ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment