Saturday, June 4, 2011

Tagging ! :D

I was tagged by Lavender Qin just now. =))
The rules are:
Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves. You have to choose and tag five(ten people too many X) ) people . Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them. No tag backs.
These are 10 facts random of me :
I love my friends , i appreciate it !
I cannot without facebook , pipi tv , blogger !
I love my family !
I love blue , pink , white , purple colour !
I love to laugh love to cry *emotion ! HAHA
I don't want to be anyone enemies ! Be friends better !
I love to chatting with my friends !
I love to share my happiness to everyone who's know me ! 
I'm not a prefect girl ! I just do myself ! *Copy someone HAHA !
I love shopping , having tea time with friends , family ! Its great ! :D

I'm tagging : Wei nei , Chow Rong , Zhan Yenn , Amanda Yee , Mickey Ying Le 
I know that feel childish ! But YOU should replyyy HAHAHA ! No choice ! :D Lalala

No comments:

Post a Comment