Wednesday, April 27, 2011

27-04-2011

Just a random post at here. Well, I with my babies went to parkson. It was damn funny ! We take many many picturessss at Mcd ! We had a lunch at Mcd too :) We ordered many set of Mcd chicken and Mcd spicy chicken ! HAHA. Very very nice~ We took a lot of time at there for took some pictures. Later i will post out ! Hee :D Then , i saw Amanda Yee :) Orh , she came find me de larrr :D Ahaha ! We talked a lot of some stuff ! Hehe. After that , i saw Mr.J and his friends lar ! Olalalala ~~ So now , viewing some pictures ! I lovve them , babiess


                                                                      Wawa , me
                                                                   Lavender , me
                                        Chew Yen , me



 
  Chow rong , chew yen
 A little cutie :)


                                                                                        I like this :)
 
Zai pig , me 

Nice :)

Wei nei , me 
                        HAHA , modern =)






I love them !

                                                                                       Irene , me



Oh yea , it were many pictures , right ? HAHA ! Hope readerssss can enjoy larr ! Okay ? =))



Group photo !!









No comments:

Post a Comment