Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Refresh ! Refresh !

Oh yea , today we talked about old stuff ! LOL. A day for refresh our memories ! HAHA. Someone do not like talk about this sensitive topic. Yea, if you view my this post. You sure know what i saying about that. *Saying Wei Nei with an evil smile* HAHA. How about Chow Rong ,Lavender, Zai pig, Wawa? Zai pig and wawa sure speechless de lar, they have a good one beside their le ! Omg *jealous* HAHA. Lavender do not admit someone ! But nevermind. I also don't count that person are her first one ! Never okay ? =) Chow rong? Hmm, too many liao cannot count for it ! HAHA *JUST A JOKE * Don't be so serious ! Okay ? Readersssss. How about mine? Hmm, actually i'm not dare to say on blogger, but i try to express okay ? I like someone before. And changed boyfriend , but i regret ! I don't to be a play girl. Because I'm NOT ! DON'T CONFUSING ! Please =) I gonna change my mind ! Because of He? I guess. I wanna have a true love ! :) Hee ! So don't talk about before. We should go our own way ! That is better ! Opps, at here i wanna say something to you. Congratulatin SY. U have a good one ! So wish you have a happiness memory lar :) We still are friends ! And I'm not that ''small gas'' hor? BUT Don't compare yours with me ! I'm dislike dislike ! Please don't say some such hurt words to us ! :DD Oh yea ! I'm so mature. HAHA !
It is late already. Just a short post ! Bubye , Good night every readerssssss ! ♥



Mr.J are you worrying me? Hope this is a true, although we are friends only.
I wanna to meet you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment