Saturday, April 16, 2011

Im happy, Because of yousss

Well, i feel happy !
Finally , We are Best Friends. A very very close's friends !
I felt very happiness ~ Really , i swear.
Even i do not LOVER la. Haah. But i hope it. No why, just because i am a GIRL.
But , without lover. I still have FRIENDS  ! Our friendship not easy to break down.
Roar , actually i dunno what should i write because Im Speechless
Lavender , Wei Nei , Chow Rong , Zai pig , Wawa ♥
A love can  share with youssss !

Oh ya, I hope they can win. Whatever lose or win. I wish our world will Peaceful.
A peaceful life let us unworried ! :D

Today is my Brother's birthday !!
Ah gor , HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! Sorry for no buy any present to you ! :(
But wish you have a nice day with your dear !! Love you ! xoxo ♥



Awesome man ! 
I dun wan tuition ! Haah ! :D
Hope readers have a nice Saturday =)
Rock it ! Oh yea ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment