Wednesday, October 20, 2010

=)

Hmm.. Today go see movie wiv Bryan & Jordan.. Only me 1 girl only.. TAt movie name: The Hole.. Hmm.. It is Damn nice,.. But some bored... HAha =] After tat, I saw Nei, Qin, Yi, Zhu, them.. Actually.. Some Sad! Cause i dunno they got see movie together.. Nei Say tat tong yan HAven out.. So go for wat? Then, I decided cancel it.. But they din told me out.. jiu Out themself! HAiz.. It is okay.. Then forgot about it.. =] When finished the movie.. I saw PEggy! Wahoo.. So happy and hug wiv her.. =] Then, She go out wiv Casey & Yi Ning & Alvin &.... Dunno who r them.. HAhaha! So, I saw movie wiv them again.. But tat movie i watch oreadi.. HAhaa! Tat movie was Legend Of The Guardians.. Hmm.. Still Okay lo.. Not bad de movie.. About bird de.. =] When we were in the cinema.. They keep throwing popcorn.. Hahaha! Actually it was so FUN! =] 415pm.. Casey go back 1st.. 500pm, we finished tat movie.. And take some pic wiv Peggy & Yi Ning.. HAhaha! Peggy hungry so we go Mcdonald.. And straight go KFC waiting car cause i fetch her back =] Hmm.. Her friends at outside.. So we go and find them.. When her friends go back.. Peggy & me go i-correction.. Waste time & wating my mom.. 600pm.. i just fetch her back.. And reach home! HAha! Now almost 1am le.. I miss u very much.. Actually No ppl will know wat im feel now! So suffer! No ppl Can Understand me! I really miss u & miss u.. But how can i do? Just like a stupid! And Keep MISS U Nia!! I HAte it! I wanna to giv up.. EAsy to say.. HArd to do! I miss u.. I cannot stop it! Ur face keep out in my mind!!!!!!! HAiz! Sien right now.. I wan to msg u But i scare disturb u.. Im waiting u come and find me.. I hope it! I wish it! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment